Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Thomas & Friends

Thanks to Sharon (Comfybebe) that finally get us a Thomas and Friends bedsheet.

The story begin ... we (I) wanted to "kick" Iris out from our master bed room. So I sweet talk her and promise to get her a NEW bedsheet. So here she comes telling me her favorite toy Thomas. And she happily promise to sleep alone by herself when we get her the Thomas and friend bedsheet.

So me and hubby search high and low on Thomas. FINALLY we got it and here comes the first night, after story and story and story and story ... kissing and kissing and kissing, promise and promise, she finally settle down in her own room.

Well.. this should be a great news.... but back to our empty master bedroom.. saw cayson sleeping nicely on the his small single bed. Both of us found that our KING size bed is TOO BIG. We sleep on the bed without her "kong fu" style of kicking few hours. Then my hubby went to back room and check on his lovely daughter. 2 times a night.. (worry dad ya ???!!!)

Second night... same old story and story, kissing and kissing. She dozz off on her Thomas and friend bedsheet. I was ready to annouce that Iris is sleeping alone in her room. Hubby wake up one time to check on her and telling me he miss Iris.

Third night.. after bedtime story... i went down to watch TV. By the time i finished my taiwainese hock kian series.. i went up stair...and went straight to her room.. OH.. she is not on her bed. I got a shock and rush to my room.

There.. i saw daddy, iris and cayson lying nicely on MY master bed !!! So.. here again mummy have only 1/4 of place to sleep.


Conclusion... iris can sleep with us another year......

2 comments:

i said...

Hahaha good luck!

Lynn Chong said...

Ya loh.. now she is back to my room..my bed !! sign...