Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Vxx ex-colleagues !!

One year working in VXX, i think what i gain from working there are below few points;-

1) I watch my children growing elder in this one year, with new maid at home. Vxx is very near to my house, i can go home every lunch to look at them. At the same time, i can go home anytime to "sport" check on my maid.

2) First time in my working life, i work as Accountant, involving in Accounts department. I learn how to handle accounts and not from audit point of view. This lead me to another career parth.

3) I know one group of friends (my ex-staff). They are all hard working and young. Haha.. i feel young too when mix with them.

I know that there are something happened, but i really do hope that everyone will look forward. After all life is still carried on nomatter how much we argue on one issue.

But i really enjoy the gathering organised by Ginny.. haha.. she is a very sexy, out spoken, intelligent, smart girl. I really look forward for next gathering with all of them. Mean while, all of us (kelly, Jac, Ginny and Pinky) work hard and we will meet agian for makan makan soon.... :P

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi..
Finally you have posted something here..
I have been waiting for so long for u to update it leh...
My neck also become very long d...hahaha

Yea...No matter what and How we feel Vxx is..
IT will just a part of our life memories when times goes by..

One thing I most appreciate is...
Becoz of Vxx, I able to know all of you.. Appreciate..

Lynn Chong said...

Haha.. you are right, such a long time i didn't update my blog.

Me too.. miss the happy time when we have to "rush" during lunch time. :P

Anonymous said...

lynn told me that her blog so "lonely", n no body go to visit her blog....
anyway, i would like to say to all VME ex staff, happy working with all of you for my past 4 mths in VME.

Anonymous said...

Hei, why u never mention about your forgetful in your blog??
U should write that u have forgot this important gathering which organised by Ginny, and not praising me like this.
I am so shy u praising me like this..... hahaha
i prefer u said ginny very pretty instead intelligent n smart girl.

Anonymous said...

Hei, why u never mention about your forgetful in your blog??
U should write that u have forgot this important gathering which organised by Ginny, and not praising me like this.
I am so shy u praising me like this..... hahaha
i prefer u said ginny very pretty instead intelligent n smart girl.